Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page
Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
What´s New in version 4.3:
- Fixed bugs that prevented the 3D view to be displayed when it was saved as detached, on one screen and multiples screens.
- Fixed a font issue that didn’t display correctly Chinese text in the plan under Windows and Linux.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to elevate the camera in Sweet Home 3D Viewer applet.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t initialize the Staircase check box in the furniture import wizard when an imported 3D model is modified.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to display correctly some floor rooms in the 3D view when they overlap.
- Fixed the display of texts in catalog furniture tool tips under Java 5.
- Fixed a bug that froze the program for some colored background images under Mac OS X with Java 7.
- Fixed some unexpected behaviors when furniture is dragged from the catalog under Mac OS X with Java 7.
- Improved performances of the 3D view in the Java Web Start and JAR executable versions run under Mac OS X with Java 7.
- Created a 32-bit / 64-bit Windows installer which installs the 64-bit version of Sweet Home under 64-bit Windows, and its 32-bit version otherwise.
- Displayed the 32-bit / 64-bit data model of the running version in the About dialog box.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.