AnyReader – copy data from scratched CDs CD / DVD, network unreliable LAN (Wi-Fi), damaged flash disks and floppy disks. The program is designed AnyReader to copy data from any plohochitaemyh or damaged media. AnyReader quickly and easily read data from CD / DVD drives, LAN and Wireless LAN, flash memory cards, ZIP disks and other media accessible as a drive letter in MS Windows. AnyReader uniqueness of the program is the ability to continue reading / copying of information arising after the read errors or loss of compounds in different types of networks (especially important for networks of Wi-Fi).
Important! Using AnyReader is safe and does not harm your data. The original files will remain untouched, AnyReader save new copies of files in a location that you specify.
• Reading files from disks with physical damage
• The ability to copy files from disks with scratches, bad sectors or errors
• Reading data as much as possible
• Reading data from untrusted networks
• Support for exceeding limits on the size of the file system
• Easy to use and intuitive interface in a format step by step wizard
In what cases can help AnyReader?
• Do you have a scratch on the disc, or it is partially damaged, but you really need the information recorded on it;
• Your Wi-Fi and other LAN-connection is constantly interrupted for reasons beyond your reasons, and you can not because of this
download the file within the network;
• Standard Methods for copying Windows does not do the job, and terminate the copy process.
• You have two non-working copies of the file that you want to join and get a working copy.
• As well as in many other cases …